Aug 23, 2008

Shiseido - Aqualabel - Moist Essence GG


For a sensitive dry skin, I always hunt for a good moist-aqua-hydro-essence, coz most of the time toner is not enough for my skin, I need to add an extra layer in between the cream.

So I heard about the Aqualabel is a best-buy great priced product. Years ago my aunt tried their foundation but turns out it was a piece of crap, and I was totally aware of this product line.

Well but I didn't learn from mistake, when I saw the review in the magazine about this moist essence and the cheap price about it, I couldn't bare to not buying and try it.

it is a semi-transparent liquid like many other essence do....but SORRY! it burns! the alcohol smells big and burns like sh*t on my face! it's like putting ALCOHOL ESSENCE on the face! I was quite upset about that, but frankly after the "alcohol burn", it did moist your skin a bit. so I was thinking, is that necessary to put that much alcohol in it? is it bcoz if there's no alcohol, the essence will be too sticky???

CONCLUSION: Every single time when using it, I have to close my eyes and let the "alcohol burning stage" to pass, then the moist function will be shown.

PRICING:
MOIST:
FEELING:
OVERALL:

No comments:

Post a Comment